Last Updated: September 26, 2021
This Cookies Policy applies to any website (collectively "Website") supported by Lightly-Dev ("we", "our" or "us"), that links to this policy or incorporates it by reference.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2.2 Almost every website uses cookie technology. Some cookies are useful as they are able to improve the user experience. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Website, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Website, help us provide you with customized content and allow us to learn about your visit.
2.3 Some cookies we use require your consent, while others are exempt.
- Cookies subject to consent: All other cookies that are not strictly necessary to use the Website still fulfil important tasks. Without these cookies, functions intended for your convenience on our Website, such as your personal settings or automatic filling in form functions could not be retained and would therefore have to be re-entered on every page.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES LIGHTLY-DEV USES
3.1 Our Website may use three types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, or functional cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. These temporary cookies only last only as long as your web browser is open, and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Performance cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our Website and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore made anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies enable the Website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Session and Subscriptions||We may use these cookies to meet basic security requirements and to ensure the site functions correctly. These cookies are also used to save preferences including subscription for users who are logged in to help us provide you with a better user experience and provide email notifications.|
|Notifications||These cookies provide a banner welcome message, other site-wide message, and cookie dismiss notifications. A cookie is stored to know when to show the notification based on the user preference.|
|Testing and Surveys||These cookies are collect responses to surveys. A cookie might be saved to track progress and sometimes different version of pages are tested to see which work better (A/B testing).|
|Technical and Browser Information||These cookies are used to detect browser, operating of plug in versions to notify users of out-of-date software.|
|Validation||These cookies are used to validate that the domain and subdomain cookies that are sent from the web server to the user are not altered.|
3.2 Third-Party Cookies:
We may use third-party service providers to assist us by providing certain statistical and analytics information. For example, third-party cookies are used to measure site performance, events, and visitor activity to make sure the Website is meeting the needs of users and help us make improvements for navigation, search, and content.
4. HOW TO CONTROL AND DISABLE COOKIES
4.1 You can control and/or delete or disable Cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about Cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
4.2 Please be aware, however, that if you turn off Cookie, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Website.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
5.1 Our Website may use what are called social plugins ("plugins") from the social networks like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumbler. These plugins are indicated by the respective logo of the social network. When you access our Website, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of these social networks. The content of the plugin is transferred by the social network directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the Website.
5.2 If you do not want incorporated social networks to gather data about you via our Website, you must log out on the respective domain of the social network before visiting the Website. If you wish to prevent information being exchanged with the above-mentioned social networks during your visit to our Website, you can opt out of Cookie through your browser settings and other tools.
6. WEB BEACONS
6.1 We may use web beacons (also called web bugs, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) primarily to collect and maintain aggregated data (such as the number of visitors) to help us see which areas are most popular with our users and improve and update the content on our Website.